Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Post It Tag with Erin Quiding-Sampson




Hi, today I’m sharing a chipboard tag I made into a post it notes holder.
I started off with a package of chipboard leaves and tags. I selected a few leaves and 1 tag, then I coated them with gesso and allowed them to dry.

I then used Distress oxides in fall colours to colour the front of the tag and the leaves.




I added strong double-sided tape to 2 magnets to stick to the top and bottom of the back of the tag.


I created a small bow and a loop (for the pen) with some fall coloured ribbon.


I added the loop to the bottom-front of the tag, for the pen to sit in and then glued the post it note pad, over top of the ribbon.


I added a leaf to the ribbon holding the pen, the center of the bow and also 3 layered in the top right-hand corner.
And that finished it off.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- 2 magnets
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Oxide Ink in fall colours
- Gesso
- Fabric ribbon
- Glue dots
- Double sided tape
- Paint brush
- Post it notes
- Small pen

Thank you all for stopping in,
~Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment