Are you starting to think about all those holiday crafts you have planned for this year. Last year I left my handmade gifts until November. Usually that would be plenty of time to get everything ready but an unexpected health issue threw my schedule out the window. This year the handmade gifts are being completed first. I hope this charming Christmas Decoration will inspire you to get a jump on your Christmas Crafting.
1. Paint the Large wood medallion and ornate frame with the bronze paint and set aside.
2. Colour the holly branch and adhere beds to the appropriate locations,
3. Used whipped spackle to create the snow on the leaves.
4. Once everything is dry adhere the sentiment just inside the frame between the layers of chipboard. Finally adhere the holly bough.
5. I used the walnut distress ink directly to the chipboard to create allot of shadows and texture.
Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Various Red beads
- Gel medium or adhesive
- Bronte paint
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Whipped Spackle
- Tracy S