Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Beach Card with Jessica Kaiser

Hello crafty people!!!

It’s Jess here again today to share with you my super beachy card!
I loved this collection of chipboard pieces so much, I used almost every single one of them on my card! 😊
Are you enjoying this beautiful summer as much as I am? I think my recent trip to the beach helped inspire this card (although, we don’t have any seahorses or coral reefs in Saskatchewan – haha!!!)


Let me share how I made it!  These are the Southern Ridge products I used on this card:




I also used the following supplies:
- White & Kraft Cardstock
- Embossing Powder (various colors)
- Beach themed patterned paper (from my stash)
- beach themed stickers
- 3D Foam Squares
- rope trim
- wave die (Stamps of Life)
- Versamark Ink

Ok - let's start embossing! LOL Here are the colours of embossing powders that I used:

It's really easy to emboss your chipboard pieces!  Simply cover with your Versamark Ink, then sprinkle on the powders, then heat set! I use multiple layers to get a full coverage. 


Here you can see the waves I cut using a thin metal die and get a load of those realistic shell stickers! So much fun!!!




Look at all that detail ! I used the Magic Speckle Embossing Powder to add extra dimension to the cute seahorse! 
I love how versatile these fabulous Chipboard Items are!!!!!  

I hope you had some fun here on the blog today! Who would you give this beach-tastic card to?

See you again real soon!!

Jess





No comments:

Post a Comment