Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Tea Bag Dispenser with Jessica Kaiser

Hello crafty friends!

It’s Jess here today to share a very "tea-lightful" project…….

a Tea Bag Dispenser!!


I had printed this tutorial off YEARS ago from Splitcoast Stampers, and recently came across my printout, so I decided to make it this week and accent it with BEAUTIFUL chipboard!!

Here are the pieces from Southern Ridge that I used:





Ok!  So this cute little project just needs a piece of cardstock that is 6x12 inches.  I followed the cutting guide HERE.  I used the gorgeous Swooping Birds and Tags chipboard items to decorate this sweet box.  To color my chipboard pieces, I used Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.  Simply sponge it on and it dries very quickly!  I also added a bit of blue spray inks to the tag (which I also added some "T-E-A" wooden letters). 






I used my Tombow Mono White Glue to adhere the chipboard pieces to my tea box. It is really an easy assemble - I'm definitely going to make a few gifts for the upcoming season!!!  I also accented the top with a flower chipboard piece (I believe it's been discontinued, but you can find a similar flower in the Deb's Strawberry Angel Kit).  Some pearls were added at the end along with a bit of ribbon and bakers twine. I really love how quickly this project came together and what a perfect gift giving idea this could be!!!






Now it’s your turn to head out and create your own Tea Box Gifts!  Thanks for checking out my project!

Jess







2 comments: