Monday, July 23, 2018

Remember This Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!
Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today!

Today I’m sharing a gorgeous layout with a precious picture of my sweet great niece. I love vintage style so this picture was so fun to work with.










The chipboard pieces were all coloured with Walnut Distress Stain.


I cut the key into 2 pieces so I could tuck them at the top and the bottom of the page.


I also cut the decorative border in half and then into 2 pieces (again so I could tuck it)

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

Other Products Used:
- Kaisercraft paper and diecuts
- Paper bag
- Lace
- Cheesecloth
- Flowers
- Pearls
- Buttons
- Paper doilies

Thanks for joining me today!
Until Next time
Charlene





No comments:

Post a Comment