Saturday, July 14, 2018

Warm Holiday Greetings Card with Jessica Kaiser

Hello chipboard fans!

It’s Jess here today to share a new card with you!  I was feeling the “Christmas In July” theme – so that’s what I went with!  Here is what I created:


Let me share how I made it!  These are the Southern Ridge products I used on this card:



Pine Branches - (not current but you could use either Bare Branches or Pine Branch)




Ok!  Let's get crafting! :)

I covered my dual branch in green Glitter Accents using a palette knife and heat embossed the other branch with a dark green embossing powder, Magic Speckle Embossing Powder and Stampendous Embossing Ink.  I love that Magic Speckle adds a Pearlescent look to the piece!


My sweet little deer was embossed with Stampendous Embossing Ink, White Detail Embossing Powder and Magic Speckle Embossing Powder. I like to add multiple layers to my chipboard pieces to ensure there is full coverage of the piece! I also coloured a tiny bit on her horns using a Gold Glitter Marker.


I used a really cool background paper that looks like a book cover! To make "snow" I used the Nuvo Glimmer Paste and just smeared it on with a palette knife.


I also used the "snow" on my sentiment!

I hope you enjoy this sweet little Christmas Card!  I had a lot of fun making it - playing with "snow" in +30 weather seems much more fun than -30! LOL


Here are a few more pictures of my card:




Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- White Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- SparkleNSprinkle: Brushable Glue and Dimensional Glue
- Foam Squares

See you again really soon!

Jess







No comments:

Post a Comment