Monday, July 29, 2019

Mixed Media Card- Totes Adorbs! with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.


Today I've created a simple mixed media card with minimum supplies.




I picked a grey card stock and stamped some demask design using Altenew Warm Gray inks. Then glued Prima ATC tag Totes Adorbs which means Totally Adorable!! 


Picked SRTC Damask Corners chipboard and heat embossed it with Ranger Black embossing powder. I just applied Prima Heavy Gesso Black on SRTC Foliage Leaf Branch chipboard.


Arranged all the elements like SRTC chipboards, paper flowers, die cut leaves and glued them on my card base. Sprinkled some Diamond Dust and Finnabair Glass Glitters on them.


That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing:  ATC Tags and Heavy Gesso Black
- Ranger Ink: Black Embossing Powder
- Versamark embossing ink
- Finnabair: Glass Glitters
- Altenew: Warm Gray Mini Cube Set
- KaiserKraft Flowers
- Demask stamp, sequins, grey cardstock, diamond dust, glue, die cut leaves are from my stash


See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi




2 comments: