Hello to all our Southern Ridge Trading Company Fans!!!
Pam here today sharing the "Love" of chipboard today with a super easy embossed card using fabulous chipboard from Southern Ridge Trading Company.
Begin by adhering pattern paper to card base. Emboss white card stock using collage stamp, embossing ink and embossing powder. Adhere to front of card.
Apply embossing ink to spot on top of card front; add Cotton Candy Rock Candy Embossing Powder to top. Emboss. Fussy cut small pattern paper butterfly; add to top of embossing powder.
Apply embossing ink to top of Southern Ridge Trading Company Mina Butterfly Trellis chipboard; apply Caramel and Limeade Rock Candy Embossing Powder to top of ink. Heat emboss.
Apply embossing ink to top of "Love" word from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Words of Christmas; apply Limeade Rock Candy Embossing Powder to top of ink. Heat emboss.
Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- Graphic 45: Botanical Tea Papers
- Blank Page Muse: Daisy Collage Stamp Set
- Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Rock Candy Embossing Powder: Limeade, Caramel and Cotton Candy (Coming Soon...Contact Emerald Creek Craft Supply)
- Emerald Creek Craft Supplies: Glacier White Embossing Powder
- Xyron Adhesive
- Ranger Ink: Embossing Ink
- White Card Stock
- 5" x 6 1/2" Card Base
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!