Monday, July 15, 2019

Take Me To The Sea Mixed Media Tag with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

It's hot, bright sun outside and all are planning their vacation at beach side. So I've created a tag on this seashore theme as I love beaches too :)




I chose some sea colours and seashore elements for my tag. Picked SRTC Mini Ocean Set, Fish Net and Foliage Pieces chipboards and applied different metallic paints on them. Then heat embossed with gold, orange and clear embossing powders.




Chose mixed media technique to create my tag. Textured my tag base and did some stamping to create background. Layered some Prima papers, and all the SRTC chipboards together and then embellished them with some Prima Art Stones, sequins, stamped leaves, glitter gold and shells which I collected from my various beach trips :)




That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing: ATC Tags, Art Stones and Modelling Paste
- Ranger Ink: Gold and Orange embossing powder
- WOW clear embossing powder
- Versamark Ink
- Posca Markers
- Expressions Craft: Metallic Paints and Alaska Gold glitters
- Stamps are from My Favorite Things, Mudra Craft Stamps, Lesia Zgharda Stamps
Altenew Artist Markers
- Sequins, papers, stencil, diamond dust, glue, shells are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi



No comments:

Post a Comment