Friday, July 26, 2019

Innocent Scrapbook Layout with Gloria Lee

Hello crafty friends!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Word Mix #2 and Leafy branches chipboard die cut from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.

I made a 12 x 12" layout with my son's photos.


I choose Word Mix #2 , Leafy branches chipboard die cut and two baby photos , yellow card stock.
Here are a few step outs showing how I got my pieces together before adhere them.


I painted the edges of designer paper pieces with Hero arts inks.


I painted the chipboard cuts with green and dark blue colours.


I adhere the papers, coloured chipboards and photos on the yellow base card stock.


And added 'prayer' die cut and some flowers.
Here’s a closer look at the Leafy branches.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment