Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Memories & Blessed Stand Up Canvas with Laura Gilhuly

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and all your holiday wishes came true!

This year I made many gifts for friends...this is one for a very dear and sweet friend who has become like family


I started with the medium wood stand up canvas and covered it with gesso, I then used the small heart stencil with texture paste and allowed to dry naturally.  I layered different colours of grey and turquoise mists.








I embossed the title, mini connected hearts, and border pieces 








I followed the same process for the other side


To add some more visual interest I added some lights!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

- Memories Swirl Word
- Blessed Fun Word
- Mini Connected Hearts
Medium Wood Stand Up Canvas
Heart Stencil - Small 
- Heart Flourish 



- Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment