Monday, December 3, 2018

First Snow Day Scrapbook Layout with Karla Yungwirth

Hello friends! Karla back today with a frosty layout using the gorgeous Large Snowflake Wreath from Southern Ridge Trading Company, a snowflake from the Snowflakes 712 pack, some Mini Wood Sleighs and my favourite Soda Fizz Stencil to document our first snowfall this year in Calgary, Alberta! 


I customized the Snowflake Wreath by painting it first with some beautiful, creamy Paper Artsy Paints by Seth Apter and then added Ranger Matte Medium to each part that I wanted to emboss with Emerald Creek Embossing Powders. After I added the embossing to the snowflakes and swirls with Winters Mistake, Mermaid Fin and Kiss Of The Fairy Embossing Powders I then embossed the whole frame with Fractured Ice Powder. I printed my photo as a 3x4 and it framed it beautifully. 




I used one of the kits from Scrap Shotz Kit Club from last year that featured the Carta Bella Cabin Fever Collection and I painted the tiny Mini Wood Sleighs to match the colours with the Paper Artsy Paints. They are so adorable!!


I embossed the pretty snowflake from the Snowflakes 712 pack with Emerald Creek Mermaid Fin powder and used some Shimmerz clear sparkly texture paste over the Soda Fizz Stencil to give a snowy effect at the top and bottom of the page. 


I just love how I’m able to easily and beautifully customize the SRTC embellishments to match my projects! There is such a wide assortment of Chipboard and Wood Veneer available in the shop that you’ll be sure to find just the right one for your own project! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful week ahead!


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


- Karla






No comments:

Post a Comment