Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Altered Christmas Wine Bottle with Laura Gilhuly

Good morning!
Christmas is upon us and to help put me in the Christmas spirit I like creating Christmas crafts!


To create this I emptied a wine bottle and covered it in 3 layers of gesso, added some crackle paste and allowed to dry.  I then layered different colours of mists then added some embossing paste through the Southern Ridge circle stencil, and added some silver embossing powder and heat set it


My husband soaked the 'Believe' chipboard and 'Holly berry branch' in water for 24 hours then shaped it around the bottle and glued it down for me



I painted the pieces then dry brushed some gesso on it.






I added lots of baubles and poinsettias then added some white gesso to give it a frosty look!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Believe
Holly Berry Branch

Thanks for stopping by!



Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment