Monday, December 31, 2018

Altered Tag with Deonna Riegler

Hello all my artistic friends,
This is just a little bonus project I made for the Southern Ridge Trading Company Design team.

I saved all the punched out pieces that were left after making my projects and the rectangle was from the coral chipboard piece.


I cut out a tag and positioned the rectangle so there was a hole near the top.  I applied mod podge to the tag and placed the small pieces in a grouping I liked.  I then placed the larger rectangle around the pieces.


I dried the entire tag with a heat gun and added paint, shimmer glaze and added pewter coloured embossing powder to select areas.  I inked the edges with grey ink for a finished look and added numerous pieces of fabric and ribbons.





I hope you enjoy this little crafty tip!
Happy crafting,
Deonna




No comments:

Post a Comment