Sunday, December 23, 2018

Joy Christmas Card with Monica Edwards

Hello everyone tomorrow is Christmas Eve so of course I had to share something for the holidays!  I created this Christmas card using Small Merry Deer mix and Wreath.


I first applied some green glitter glue to my wreath and heat set it.  Once done I then used some Nuvo Drops for the berries on my wreath.

For my deer I coloured him with a Zig pen which works beautifully on the chipboard. 


 I popped on a diecut sentiment and pieced it all together to complete the look.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:



Other Supplies Used:

- Tonic Studios: Nuvo Drops - Autumn Red
- Heartfelt Creations 
- Zig Pen - Brown
- White Cardstock
- Bone Folder

Hope you enjoyed my post and Merry Christmas!!
Simply Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment