Monday, January 7, 2019

Believe in Yourself with Deonna Riegler

Hello my Scrappy friends,
This is a special page because of the picture!  In my other life as a nurse I took care of patients and this person is very special to me!  He still loves to see me visit and give him a big hug.

I used the chipboard pieces  “ believe” & “in yourself” and it is special as he is a very special person to me!






I cut out the ivy leaves and berries from the circuit, matted the pic from some Christmas papers.  I inked all edges. I inked the chipboard pieces with green ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.


The end result is a festive page with an uplifting feel!


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


To see more products from Southern Ridge Trading Company, you'll want to visit: www.chipboard.ca

- Deonna





No comments:

Post a Comment