Friday, January 29, 2016

Giftbox by Dunja | You are so special || and a Goodbye


Hi Everyone, today it's my last post on the Southern Ridge Blog.

Since June 2014, when I published my first post, I showed you some inspirations. I hope you liked them. ....it's a long time and I'll thank Karen for the time!
At the end of the blog posting I will show you one more time my favorites from my time at Design Team Southern Ridge.

But now onto my last inspiration for you :)


I'll show you a giftbox i made for a special friend to give her some little presents and pack them into this box. I've decorated the box with lots of things in mixed media style.


First i brushed the box with lots of gesso to give it a shabbylook. I've used several stamps from Vildastamps and a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.

In the centre of the box i layered some papers and a doily.


For the decoration i've used some Chipboards (Leafy Branches and Roses) and Flowers and glued them. I added some sentiments that i created with my dymo labeler and stamps from Vildastamps.

As i said, i'll show you my favourite's of my DT Term... Three Layouts and Three Cards that i made with the beautiful Chipboards from Karen.

Thank you very much for stopping by today. Hope we'll meet us again in the www ;)

All the best,

Hugs, Dunja



No comments:

Post a Comment