Saturday, January 23, 2016

Winter Challenge!

Hello again, welcome back to SRTC monthly challenges!  It has been six whole months since I started on the DT and I have loved every minute of it but this will be my last post as my term is up.  Thank you so much for following along and I will see you around blogland.  

Now on to my post.  To me winer is Christmas, love and Valentines!!!!!  So I have combined the two for my card.  I have used joined hearts, the heart frame and snowflake chipboard from SRTC.  I used a memory box die for the heart flourish and hearts on the left.  I added some burlap ribbon, flowers and gems from my stash.  The image is from magnolia of course and I painted her with Tim Holtz Distress inks.  I used Inka Gold paint on the heart frame and there you have it.  



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you join in on the challenge to win a chance at some really amazing chipboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment