Saturday, January 2, 2016

December Challenge Winner

It's the second of a new month and that means it's time to reveal the December Monthly Challenge Winner.  I'm Design Team Member Katelyn and I'm back to announce December's "Christmas Words" Challenge Winner. Thank you to everyone who participated this month. The participation was awesome for our December "Christmas Words" Challenge, we hope that our monthly challenge in January will inspire you to submit. You will find all of the details on how to enter and what the rules are on now on our blog. December's Christmas Word Challenge Winner is Karon. Who created this fabulous card, with a few surprises inside:























Karon please contact me at Katelyngrosart@gmail.com. Thank you to everyone who participated and we can't wait to see what you create in January for our challenge.

Until Next Time!
- Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Karon! I thought this was a winner from the time I laid eyes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - thank you so much. Happy New Year :-) Great start to get the mojo going - thank you xx

    ReplyDelete