Saturday, January 16, 2016

'Keep Calm and stay in L♥ve' Canvas by Dunja

Hi everyone. 

happy new year everyone :) Ok, two weeks are gone, but there are many more in this year. Time to be creative :)


Today I have a mixed media canvas for you. First I primed the canvas with gesso. With the Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art Burlap and texture paste I made the texture on the top and bottom. Then I've used a Chipboard Heart Pattern of Southern Ridge - hearts allover, that i also primed with gesso. Then I glued the Chipboard piece on the canvas board.


I used my Color Burst colors of Ken Oliver Crafts again. This time I used Indigo Blue, Alizarin Crimson and Yellow Ochre. The colors are so bright and the result is truly unique.

 
 After drying, I whipped the edges of the canvas and the Pattern chipboard with Gesso.


The text 'Keep Calm and Stay in Love' I've done with the letter stamps by Ken Oliver Crafts. They can be perfectly combined, single words, put the stamps into one another and stamp them. The black stamping ink is also of Ken Oliver Crafts.



I hope that you like my Canvas. Thanks a lot for stopping by. Enjoy your Saturday!

stay in love ♥ 

Dunja





No comments:

Post a Comment