Monday, February 3, 2020

Heart Wall Hanging with Karla Yungwirth

Hello friends! It’s Karla back today with a beautiful heart wallhanging, perfect for Valentines Day! When I think of Valentines, I think of vintage roses, soft pinks and cool reds and of course lots of hearts! I’ve grabbed a few awesome supplies from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Store - Plain Heart Mix Mini Connected HeartsMedium Arrow Stencil and the Love sentiment from Words of Christmas . I even put together a video so you can see exactly how this came together.


I used the large heart from the Plain Heart Mix, which comes with 7 chipboard hearts, as my base. It was perfect to cover with the pretty papers from the Vintage Valentine Simple Stories collection. Some Kraftin’ Kimmie Inks add colour to various pieces and I even grabbed some silver Inka Gold paste to add a bit of shimmer! A subtle arrow decorates the 3x4 cut apart card with a bit of grey ink and some Moonstone Glimmer Paste, and the Love sentiment looks ‘lovely’ inked with an ombre effect.


I used my Cricut Maker to cut the Heart Rosette from Cricut Design Space and added a 2x2 card glued to one of the smaller heart chipboard pieces for the top. These pretty connected mini hearts look lovely covered in red ink with a touch of silver paste.


You can check out exactly how I put this together and see all the supplies closeup in my VIDEO HERE.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Simple Stories: Vintage Valentine Collection Pack
- Inka Gold: Silver Paint
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps: Krafty Kolours Inks
- Art Institute Glitter Glue 
- Glue Gun
- Cricut Maker with Heart Rosette Cut File #M44A3A (Ribbons & Rosettes Cartridge)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you’ll try making some seasonal home décor using goodies from the Southern Ridge Trading Company. Have a wonderful week friends!

Hugs,
Karla




No comments:

Post a Comment