Friday, February 21, 2020

Cat Bookmarks with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I've created some Bookmarks. Here are they...






I chose some bright colours for my projects. Picked SRTC Cat chipboards and applied different metallic paints on them. 




Did some doodling using my Posca markers on these cute cats :)




Lastly added baker twine and clip charms to my bookmarks and doodled few more dots to complete my projects.


That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

6 Cats

Other Supplies Used:

- Posca Markers
- Expressions Craft: Metallic Paints
- Baker Twine and charms are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi




2 comments: