Saturday, February 29, 2020

Tea Time Card with Nancy Nickel

Hello, everyone! 
It's Nancy here with a fun new project share!

I've combined the Large Tags
and some pieces from the Tea Time Set.

Here's my card:



My card is an A2 size. 


Here's a look at the pieces before I got started. 
The tag measures 4 1/2" x 3".
The Tea Time set has lots of elements. 
I used the "Tea Time" and one cup with saucer.


I made my card base from white cardstock, and covered it with a striped paper.
The I covered the tag with the pretty floral paper.
I added a white ribbon to the top of the tag,
and adhered the tag in place on the card base.


I then inked the chipboard pieces; first with yellow ink, and then with embossing ink.
I sprinkled everything with clear embossing powder, and heat set it.
I added a little piece of doily to the bottom of the tag,
and then adhered the chipboard pieces in place on the tag.


Here you can see how shiny the pieces are
with the floral design showing through nicely!
Finally, I added a few white sequins to the tag.


This would be such a fun card to send to a friend,
inviting her over for tea!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- American Crafts: Patterned Papers
- Imagine Crafts: Memento Dew Drop - Dandelion Ink
- Embossing Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Offray Ribbon

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more creative fun!

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment