Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Gift Box with Monica Edwards

Hi everyone! Happy belated Birthday to a dear friend of mine that I made this gift box for using Southern Ridge Trading chipboard pieces. 


I first applied some gesso the center Foilage Oval Frame and for the sentiment I used the Happy Birthday along with some Imagine Irresistible this stuff is amazing btw!


 Next I made some foamiran flowers to align along the outer part of the frame to bring everything together...





I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Liquitex Gesso
- Imagine Irresistible Pico Embellisher : Bronze, Gold, Green
- Lemoncraft Patterned Paper

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by Simply Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment