Monday, March 4, 2019

Beach Scrapbook Layout with Deonna Riegler

Hello all my crafty friends,
Here is a project I made with the chipboard pieces “starfish, coral and the frame from the butterflies” from Southern Ridge Trading Company.  You can get more information at #southernridgetradingcompany or https://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.com


I took this picture of some sponges while at a boardwalk store on the beach.  Something about this photo just got to me.  I thought these chipboard pieces went well with the picture.


I first painted all the Chipboard pieces and then used several different colours of embossing powders to give them a natural look.








I cut my photo and matted it with like papers.  I used a beach scene main paper to pull it all together,  
I had this quote that just worked so well with all the elements of the page so I printed it on cream card stock and used the embossed “frame from the butterfly chipboard”.  I think it all came together well and might just put it in a shadow box frame!








Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


I hope you enjoy!
Deonna

No comments:

Post a Comment