Friday, March 29, 2019

Cute Family Scrapbook Layout with Deonna Riegler

Hello all my crafty friends,
Here is a little bonus project I made with the words “Cute and Family” from Southern Ridge Trading Company.

I had a several beautiful picture’s of my son’s wedding and I thought showed a start to a “Cute Family”.


I first painted the Chipboard words and let them dry.  I then add a layer Nuvo sparkle let them and dry.




I cut my photos into the desired sizes to run along the page, cut out all my embellishments and inked them.  Since I had this page kit pack and it went well with my theme I used it. I tied it all together with a large dolly punch I had and then glued all the little embellishment pieces around the circle picture of my son and his beautiful bride added the title.






I think it all came together well and they are on the way to being a Cute Family!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
I hope you enjoy!
Deonna






No comments:

Post a Comment