Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Because every Picture tells a Story Scrapbook Layout with Laura Gilhully

Good morning!

As a mom of two boys and married to great manly man type of guy – I get excited when I find masculine elements I can use on my pages! 


For this layout I used the Gear corners from Southern Ridge Trading Company 


I covered the corners with different colours of embossing powder to get the look I wanted, then added some metal gears.

I cut apart the one gear corner and added a few pieces here for dimension


Here is the piece I cut apart – love that I can do that without the chipboard fraying or falling apart!





Here you can see the mixed media work I did in the background by using texture paste through the circle stencil from Southern Ridge, then different colours of embossing powder.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Gears Corners

Thank so much for stopping by 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment