Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Beautiful Chipboard Album with Monica Edwards

Hi everyone Monica here with my first crafty post for Southern Ridge Trading Company.  I am sharing the Dingbat Chipboard mini album using Fabrika Decoru patterned paper.



Adhere the patterned paper to your mini and using a kraft knife cut the paper to the shape of the mini album.  Once done to embellish the front of the mini I created some simple foamiran flowers.  I took a flower die and diecut a total of 9 flowers.  You will layer 3 flowers per bloom.  To colour my foamiran I used soft oil pastels which in my opinion makes a difference.  The softer pastels colour the foamiran very smooth and the normal ones you tend to have to press harder to get the colour to stick.


 Once done simply glue them together using some flroal adhesive and give them a slight twist to give your flower some shape.  Depending on the thickness of the foamiran you wont want to twist to hard or you can rip the foamiran.


Next I took some Brillance ink in Graphite and coloured my chippie Leaf Sprigs to coordinate with my colour scheme. 


 A perfect gift idea for friend, loved one or hmmm... just keep it for yourself!!



I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to join our Facebook Group we would love to see your creations:

SOUTHERN RIDGE TRADING COMPANY

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Inks: Brillance Graphite Ink
- Adhesive: Lawn Fawn - Floral Adhesive
- Embellishment: Foamiran
- Other: Gallery Soft Pastels and Seam Binding Ribbon - Black

Thanks for joining me today!
- Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment