Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bee(youtiful) Mini Album with Erin Quiding-Sampson


Hello it's my turn on the blog and I’m sharing a mini album that I made using several Southern Ridge Trading Company products and papers from Authentique’s Be(you)tiful paper line.


I started off by gluing down a filigree piece and 3 bees to a chipboard tag. I then painted it, 3 more bee’s and a second tag with white Gesso.


While those were drying I cut a piece of 3 by 1 ½ inch of Cardstock from the paper line to use as my hinge and spine.


I scored at ¼ inch on both of the long sides then added a strip of double sided tape to the inside of each tag to create the front and back covers of my mini album.


Next, I cut out 2 pieces of black card stock (3 inches by 4 1/2) to make 2 pages for the inside of my album.


I scored the bottom of each of those at ¼ inch.  I added a strip of double sided tape to the score line of each then placed them onto the inside of the mini album.


I now have 2 double sided pages, along with the front and back covers.
I decorated each page with papers and stickers from the collection pack adding in distress oxide here and there to bring it all together.
I used distress oxides in peeled paint and fossilized amber to colour the filigree pieces and bees on the cover






and lastly added a few bees to the inner pages.
















Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

- Bees


Thanks for stopping in today!
Erin








No comments:

Post a Comment