Friday, April 10, 2015

A Hug....




Hi Everyone, Germany (Dunja) is here today :) I'm happy to be back with a new card for you made with the adorable Southern Ridge Chipboards. I made a Spring Card using two of the Chipboard Articles from Southern Ridge: COR-420 and INS-255

COR-420.jpg INS-255.jpg 



The flowers were decorated on the Chipboard Swirl. I inked the edges with a soft brown ink pad.


For the Butterfly i used White Gesso. I sprinkle the Twinklets in the wet gesso. It is a great effect, what do you think?



Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you'll like my spring card. I hope to see you soon :)

And please remember, our monthly Challenge is on - yes, it's new, so check it out!!!



How easy is that??? See you there :)


Sunny Greetings from Germany,

Dunja


No comments:

Post a Comment