Thursday, April 23, 2015

All Geared UP!

Hello All!! Is April going as fast for you as it for me?? Crazy how time flies... :/

Anyhow, I'm back up on the blog today with a masculine Birthday card loaded up with Karen's chipboard gears and a few metal ones to fool your eyes! ;)

I started by embossing some masculine themed paper by Echo Park with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, then inking the edges & mounting it on a kraft card base. I then took my chipboard gear pieces (MISC-514) and coloured them black & bronze using Smooch Sprays. Once they were dried, I arranged them on the card face, leaving a place for the sentiment to go.

Once I had everything glued into place, I went back and added some metal embellishments to finish the card off. I used my computer to print off the sentiment that I wanted & used my Big Shot to cut it out in a ticket shape. 


I am so pleased with how it turned out & how amazing the chipboard pieces are. So nice to just simply spray, dry & design!!


A couple of close ups for you to enjoy the colours that the chipboard takes on!


Thanks for looking! Don't forget to join in our ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE here on the blog! Click on the button on the SRTC blog & upload away! Cheers! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment