Monday, April 6, 2015

Quick tutorial

I've just done up a quick tutorial and I say quick because it's quick and easy.  Takes a few minutes of drying time but I let mine set on the windowsill when it's sunny and carry on to other parts of my card.  

I used INS-560 - pretty little butterflies aren't they?


I first start out with the TH distress paint and dab all over the chipboard thoroughly.  In this case I've used 3 layers.  Sometimes you can get away with 2 layers, depending on what you're 3rd one might be.


Since I've decided to use some Stardust stickles, I knew I had to have 3 layers but I really wanted it white white.  I made the photo nice and big so you could actually see the sparkle.  Pretty isn't it?


And here's a look at what I used it on.  Just a tiny little thing can take a card to another level.  


Have a wonderful week!

2 comments: