Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fun colorful scrapbook layout.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend so far. On Sunday evenings I try and take an hour or two to relax in my craft room to energize for the upcoming week.  Hope you can find some inspiration for your next page from my blog today.

 
To start of I looked at the colors in the photos and chose paper to match.



I searched through my stock and pull out all kinds of embellishments to match.








Making memories rub-ons and a few 7 Gypsies stamps.
   


For the accents and heading I chose some of my favorite Southern Ridge chipboard. I embossed them with silver embossing powder.
WEL-364.jpg
Wel-364
         
WEL-039.jpg
Wel-039

I didn't have enough good photos to create an awesome page with the accent just on the photos. I created embellishment block to emphasize the fun busy day and used the action shots in between.








To create texture I added some ribbon,yarn and leather strings through the buttons.










Hope you like my inspiration for the day. I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment .
Till next time HAPPY SCRAPPING Tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment