Saturday, April 4, 2015

Anything Goes - April Challenge - Baby Girl Card

Isn't this first SRTC Challenge exciting? Karen's products are just getting better & better! I combined a wood piece and a chipboard piece for this first challenge and made an elegant Baby Girl card. 


I first used the new Tim Holtz Spun Sugar paint dauber and applied two coats to the chipboard frame, FRA-486. When the second coat was almost dry, I drenched it in light pink glitter. I tapped off the excess glitter then used a spray sealer to keep the glitter on the frame where it belongs!


I used a sponge dauber to apply brown ink to the edges of the Sugar & Spice sign Wood-502 and then mounted it to the glittered frame.


Once the base of the card was assembled, including some cute brown & pink ribbon, I added some flowers & touched the corners of the sign with teeny pink gems. 

I just LOVE how it turned out and that the pieces are so versatile! It's just so easy to make these chipboard pieces be whatever you want them to be! 

Thanks for looking! :)  Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment