Friday, March 20, 2020

Heart of Spring with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I've created a Layout on chipboard using mixed media technique. Here it is...





I chose some bright colours for my projects. Picked SRTC Plain Heart Mix Package which is a set of hearts chipboards in different sizes. Applied used dryer sheet along with Prima Gel Medium. Put that aside for drying and heat embossed some SRTC chipboards- Foliage Pieces and Heart Scroll Cage.




When the base dried, created texture with the help of texture paste and stencil and applied different mists and metallic paints.
I did some stamping and arranged all the elements together.




Lastly added art stones, sequins, and sparkling dust to complete the look.


That’s it for today!! I hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check the SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing Inc.: Stamps, Flowers, Gel Medium, White Gesso and Mini Art Stones
- Expressions Craft: Metallic Paints and Deco Stones
- Ranger Ink: Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Big Chat sticker
- Stencil, sequins, fussy cut elements are from my stash

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi




2 comments: