Monday, September 2, 2019

This is the Good Stuff Scrapbook Layout with Karla Yungwirth

Hello friends! Karla here today with a pretty Fall layout using the Fall Leaves Chipboard, Abstract Frame Set and Fence Stencil (size Medium) from the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop. My favourite season is fall so I couldn’t wait to jump into this pretty scrapbook page. I decided to go with a bit of a non-traditional colour scheme though, focusing on the teals and brown colours with a bit of mahogany red thrown in.


I love customizing the beautiful chipboard available in the SRTC Shop and this month I wanted to try Distress Oxide Inks. By simply sponging them on I was able to add beautiful soft layer of colours that blend wonderfully and matches my papers and photos. I think everything needs a bit of sparkle, so I added some glittery letters and shiny sequins.


 I added a Project Life Card to record my journaling and followed the SCT 365 – 2019 Layout Class Sketch as a starting point to layer on my papers and embellishments. A grid stamp and some Distress Oxide Ink splatters add even more interest over the background and on the leaves.


You can find the process video where I’m sharing how to put this layout together HERE.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Fence Stencil (size Medium)

Other Supplies Used:

- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Distress Oxide Inks
- Recollections Paper Pad
- Heidi Swapp Word Stickers
- Glitter Letter Stickers
- Grid Stamp
- Project Life Card
- SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins
- Amy Tangerine Date Stamp

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop to see what inspires you to create – and have a fabulous first week of September!

Hugs,
Karla




No comments:

Post a Comment