Monday, September 9, 2019

Mixed Media Canvas - Imagination with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.


Today I've created a canvas art 'Imagination' using mixed media technique.




Took a canvas and applied Prima White Gesso all over it. Then added texture using stencil and Prima modeling paste.


Picked SRTC Mini Wood Gears and SRTC Oval Peacock Feather Frame chipboards, Prima Art Stones, metal charm, twine and some paper cuts and adhered on my canvas using Prima gel medium. Coloured it using some metallic paints from my stash.


When it dried, added embellishments, half pearls and highlighted some parts using white gesso.


That’s it for today!! Hope you like my today's project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing:  White gesso, Gel Medium, Modeling Paste, Art Stones, Metal Charms
Peek a Boo Designs Demask stencil
- Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers 
- Metallic paints, tiny beads, twine, glass pebble, half pearls, number embellishments are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi




No comments:

Post a Comment