Friday, September 27, 2019

Amazing Card with Gloria Lee

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.


To create this card, I made a 5.25" x 4" background paper using paper trimmer and blended the edges with pumice stone distress ink using a mini blending tool.
I blended with pumice stone distress ink and covered with Champagne mist metallix gel from decofoil using Bubble Wrap stencil .


And I choose Retro LightbulbsWord Mix #2 chipboard die cut and mini wood gears and coloured them with paint.


I choose a pattered paper from yearbook collection paper pad from Studio Calico for base paper and made it 5.5"x4.25" size using paper trimmer.


And adhere all elements as shown a top-folded card using double sided tape and a glue pen. 


 Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment