Friday, September 13, 2019

Wild Scrapbook Layout with Gloria Lee

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday!!!

Gloria here today and happy to share of my project.
 I made a scrapbooking layout using Retro bike, Gears Corners chipboard die cut and mini wood gears from Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.


I made a 12 x 12" layout with a my son's photo.
First, I choose chipboards and coloured them with paint using paint brush.


I choose Lake Life kit from wild whispers.
I blended the background paper and cut papers with distress inks using mini blending tools.
And I adhere the papers as shown with double-sided tape.


I adhere the coloured chipboards with wood glue.
I fussy cut some flowers from designer papers using my Cutter Bee scissors.   


I adhere all the elements using glue tape and adhere a flair.
  

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!

- Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment