Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring Themed Mixed Media Tag with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm so happy to join Southern Ridge Trading company as DT.

It’s my first post today and I’ve created a Mixed Media Tag on spring theme. Here it is.. 


As spring is in the air so I chose all bloom colours for my tag.
I’ve created background using SRTC Fibers stencil n white chalk ink. Then I picked Tribal Feather Mix and Foliage Leaf Branch chipboards and heat embossed them in white. For texture, I’ve applied white gesso on that.




Arranged all the elements together and pasted them on my tag base. Just added some sequins n pearls to give finishing touch.




That’s it for today!! Hope you like my project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing: Flowers and Art Stones
- Altenew Stamp
- Tim Holtz Ideaology:  Big Chat Stickers
- Finnabair Glass Glitter
- Versa Magic White Chalk ink
- Pollens, sequins and pearls are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi




1 comment: