Friday, April 12, 2019

Memories Scrapbook Layout with Gloria Lee

Happy Friday, Crafty friends!
I'm so thrilled to be a part of Southern Ridge Trading Co. design team and to share of my project I made using Garden set and Memories word chipboard die cut from SRTC.

These beautiful chipboards are available at the Southern Ridge Trading Company Shop.



I received SRTC chipboard package. Love them all so much!
First, I choose the Garden set and cut the pieces with my cutter bee scissors.


I coloured the Garden set and Memories word chipboard die cut with acrylic paint. 


I made 12' x 12' layout with two sweet photos of my sons taken at the Ottawa Tulip Festival.


The coloured chipboards are dry completely, I adhere them on the layout with double sided tape and  Zig glue pen.


I use the Garden set's frame too.
The chipboards are perfect embellishments for layout.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy crafting!

Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment