Monday, April 29, 2019

Blessed Card with Ruchi

Hello friends!! Ruchi here from Ruchi's Crafeteria and I'm back with my inspirational project.

Today I’ve created a card in Shabby Chic colours. Here it is.. 


I chose pastel shades for my card. Used Prima paper and adhered it in layers on my card base. Then applied texture paste using my own designed Damask stencil.
 I picked Elegant Vintage Flourishes  and Butterfly Mix chipboards and heat embossed them in gold.




I've used my hot glue gun for pasting them on my card. just added a satin lace and a mulberry flower.


Lastly added some gold sequins here and there for completing the look of my card.  


That’s it for today!! Hope you like my project. Don’t forget to check SRTC shop for these chipboards and some other awesome designs.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

  - Butterfly Mix   

Other Supplies Used:

- Prima Marketing: Patterned Paper and Texture Paste
- Damask stencil
- Ranger Ink: Gold Embossing Powder
- Imagine Crafts: Versamark Embossing Ink
- Tim Holtz Ideaology:  Big Chat Stickers
- Mulberry flower, gold sequins and lace are from my stash.

See ya next time.
Till then happy crafting!!
Ruchi





No comments:

Post a Comment