Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Winter Scrapbook Layout with Laura Gilhuly


Good morning!
Life has gotten a little slower here and I feel like I can start to create again!

Today I am sharing a wintry fun layout I did for Southern Ridge Trading Company


I started by trimming then layering my papers then die cutting many circle using the stitched circles die from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I inked all the outside edges of my papers using the lawn fawn white ink.


To enhance the snow already on the patterned paper I used the Soda Fizz stencil and the white ink.



For the wonderful Snow Flourishes I inked them white, applied clear embossing powder, then while the embossing powder was still sticky I added some Elizabeth Craft Designs Cool Diamond Silk Microfine glitter to add some more shine!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:

Soda Fizz stencil
- Snow Flourish

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment