Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Memories Mini Album with Monica Edwards

Hi everyone I am back today sharing a Southern Ridge Trading mini album using the pieces from the Zen Dragon Fly Journal with Morning Dreams patterned paper.


For the front of my cover I used the Memory sentiment.  I left my pieces bare because it matched the colour scheme of the papers I used and Ioved the look.

 First, I cut the filigree fence in half to use it as a decorative border in the mini album


Below you can see how this worked perfect for the mini.




Here is another page from the mini album.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Craft Clock: Morning Dreams patterned paper
- Crafters Companion adhesive
- Icraft: patterned paper

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by Simply Monica!

No comments:

Post a Comment