Monday, May 28, 2018

This Moment Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!


Thanks for joining me today! Life is all about seizing the moment with the ones you love and cherish. I sure do cherish my dear friend Elaine! She is one of the sweetest women I know, with the most genuine heart! And one of my favourite things to do with her is visit her beautiful home on the Rideau Canal and sit on her dock drinking a glass of wine…there is nothing better! (Someday, when I win the lottery, I am going to own waterfront property!!)




I started by staining the Delicate Lace Element and the hinges with Walnut Distress Stain. The lace element comes in one solid piece so I used my Tim Holtz scissors to cut it into 2 pieces. They were both tucked beside the pattern paper.


Then I used my finger to dab some of Prima’s Metallique Wax on the hinges in random spots.
I didn’t add any extra colour to the honeycomb chipboard. I wanted it a bit lighter than the lace chipboard.








Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:

Other Products Used:
- My Minds’ Eye pattern paper
- Prima Marketing flowers and buttons
- Prima Marketing Metallique Wax
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Stain and Ink
- Twine
- Lace
- Cheesecloth

Thanks for joining me today!
Happy creating,
Charlene








No comments:

Post a Comment