There is nothing quite as relaxing as spending a long lazy weekend playing with your craft supplies. I had so much fun creating this fun card that would be perfect to make a new neighbour or coworker feel right at home.
- Use the tape to create a border around the entire perimeter of the card. Make sure that the tape is straight and evenly placed.
- Use green and blue Gelatos to create a silky smooth backdrop. Using your blender you can decide how much variation will be in the image.
- Use black Gelatos to colour the chipboard and adhere it to the card.
- Carefully peel back your tape. The trick is to keep the piece you are lifting grasped closely to where it is stuck.
- Ink up your sentiment stamp and and add it to the bottom of the shaded area.
- Use the fine marker to create freestyle patterns all over your card.
Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
- White Card Base and Envelope
- Painters Tape or Washi Tape
- Faber Castell: Gelatos
- Black Ink
- Sentiment Stamp (mine is from Close To My Heart)
- Fine Black Marker
- Blending Tool