Monday, December 18, 2017

Seasonal Clipboard with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today.




I'm sharing with you a beautiful, decorative Christmas clipboard that I created to celebrate the season. I designed it so that it can easily be interchanged with the changing seasons or occasions.


To begin I covered chipboard with a piece of burlap and trimmed around the edges.


I used gold embossing powder to create the reindeer.


I simply added Walnut Distress stain to the pine branch.


I then added Fired Brick Distress Stain to the cute, tiny sled.


I inked the paper doily. Attached it and added the pine branch. I then added the tag with the reindeer. Wrapped it all with distressed seam binding ribbon and some bakers twine and tucked in the sled. I also added the ribbon and twine with a tag to the top of the chipboard and voila.....done!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Tim Holtz/Idea-ology: Clipboard
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Ink: Distress Stain - Fired Brick and Walnut Stain
- Kaisercraft paper
- Kraft tag and Chipboard
- Paper doily
- Burlap, Seam Binding Ribbon, Bakers Twine
- Gold Embossing Powder

Until next time!
Charlene Byrd







1 comment: