Monday, December 4, 2017

Holiday Tag with Charlene Byrd

Hello bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! I can't believe we're already into December...where has the time and this year gone? With the holiday season upon us I thought it would be the perfect time to share a Christmas tag that I made. Simple yet beautiful! Create one for a Christmas gift for that someone special or for a wine bottle tag like I did. A bottle of wine is the great gift to take to a dinner party and with this beautiful, reusable tag it makes it the perfect gift!






I simply stained the pine branches with Walnut Distress Stain. Added a bit of dyed cheesecloth (I just used Walnut ink and my foam blending tool), jute ribbon, winter berries that I snagged from my outside winter pot and some real pine cones. You could also use the pine cone die from Tim Holtz. Then I tucked in a couple leaf punches to finish it off. Add a name tag and you're done!

Super easy and absolutely stunning! So quick you could whip a bunch up in no time at all!

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- My Minds Eye paper
- Kaisercraft tags
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Stain and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Jute
- Cheesecloth
- Winter berries
- Pine cones

Thanks for joining me today! Until next time!
Charlene




No comments:

Post a Comment