Monday, October 23, 2017

Not So Spooky Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! Happy Halloween!

Last year I spent Halloween with this little sweetie while I was visiting in Alberta. I experienced the best Halloween ever that night. The sidewalks were packed with kids and adults, all of the houses were were decorated so spooky, it felt like I was in a movie! I loved it so much that I’m doing it again this year!


To begin creating, I added some Texture Sand Paste to the Scary Word with a palette knife to make it very spooky looking!. Once it dried I painted it with Black Gesso.






I simply used Black Soot Distress Stain on the spider web.


Here is what I used to design this layout:

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Pink Paislee paper and diecuts
- Misc papers
- Black Mesh
- DecoArt: Texture Sand Paste
- Tim Holtz/Idea-ology: Number Plate
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Stain
- Metal embellishment

Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy Halloween and Happy Creating!
Charlene




No comments:

Post a Comment