Monday, October 9, 2017

Laughter Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers!

Charlene here! Thanks for joining me today! Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!

Today I’m sharing with you a page I designed of my dear friend and I. Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and grateful for the family and friends in our life.Through the years I’ve learned that true friendships are precious, rare and sometimes hard to find. From the moment I met Rhonda I knew that we would become the best of friends, I’m so very thankful that this lady came into my life!


To begin creating, I added just a bit of Walnut Distress Ink to colour the 2 Queen Anne’s Drop. I didn’t have a round chipboard doily in my stash so I created one using 2 chipboard Queen Anne Drops, it worked perfectly!


The natural colour showing through the chipboard matched my layout beautifully!


Here's what I used to design this layout:

Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Products Used:

- Bo Bunny paper
- Teresa Collins Paper
- We R Memory Keepers Paper
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Stain
- Paper Flower
- Lace
- Rhinestones

Thanks so much for joining me today! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Creating!
Charlene




No comments:

Post a Comment